AIR-FLOW is easy to incorporate into your routine. In addition to polishing, AIR-FLOW will support your treatment plans for each and every patient-whether they are standard check-ups or more advanced perio or specialty cases.
Everyday uses on all your patients:
- Supragingival plaque & biofilm removal
- Shallow subgingival biofilm removal
- Site-specific biofilm removal
- Stain removal
- Teeth polishing
- Effective cleaning prior to caries detection,
fluoride application and bleaching
- Implant maintenance
- Orthodontic brackets
- Effective cleaning prior to bonding, sealants, and placement of restorations and ortho
- Gentle cleaning on restorations (including crowns and veneers)
Multiple studies have found that while hand instrumentation of subgingival biofilm removal in deep pockets can take between 30-64 seconds,air polishing with glycine powder has repeatedly been found to take only 5 seconds per site 1,2
Who doesn't love the "just cleaned" feeling after a prophy appointment? AIR-FLOW not only cleans the plaque and stain patients can feel, but it ensures teeth are clean in the sulcus, as well.
The AIR-FLOW system is built for comfort - yours and your patients'. Your patients will love the gentler, faster treatment. As you know, offices thrive on happy patients - leading to higher retention and more referrals.
Not only does AIR-FLOW allow clinicians to provide an even higher level of patient care, but the time savings creates the "magical minutes" that can be used on providing additional services.
Invest in the best for your patients and your office. AIR-FLOW has a "WOW" factor that clinicians will see and patients will feel when you bring this cutting edge technology into practice. Plus, several units feature award winning designs.
A great introduction to AIR-FLOW Therapy, the handy 3.0 is a small, lightweight device that connects to your dental unit. Designed with a team of ergonomics experts, the slim handpiece is easy to grip and rotate, while the position of the powder chamber ensures an unrestricted view of the treatment area.
|AIR-FLOW handy 3.0||AIR-FLOW handy 3.0 PREMIUM||AIR-FLOW handy 3.0 PERIO|
|Supragingival (with Classic powders) & shallow
subgingival areas (with PERIO powder)
|Two-in-one functionality! Two handpiece attachments
(PLUS & PERIO) allow for both supragingival and
subgingival use with PERIO powder
|Site-specific subgingival areas
(with PERIO powder)
|AIR-FLOW Master®||AIR-FLOW Master Piezon®||AIR-FLOW® S1||AIR-FLOW® S2|
|• 2-in-1 device -features both
AIR-FLOW (supragingival) and
PERIO-FLOW (subgingival) therapies
• Two powder chambers to easily switch between Classic and PERIO powders
• Perfect for both stain removal and biofilm management without interruption
|All of the features of the AIR-FLOW
Master with added Piezon® technology
for ultrasonic scaling!
|• Removes supragingival dental plaque,
soft deposits and surface stains from
pits, grooves, interproximal spaces
and smooth surfaces of the teeth
• Easy control and adjustment of water
and air to suit patients' clinical needs
|All of the features of the AIR-FLOW S1 with added Piezon® technology for ultrasonic scaling!|
WHICH AIR-FLOW UNIT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
|Handy 3.0||Handy 3.0
AIR-FLOW PERIO POWDER • Made from Glycine - a non-essential, biocompatible amino acid • 25 micron particles provide gentle, comfortable treatment • Removes biofilm and light stain; ideal for subgingival biofilm, implant maintenance,
ortho brackets and restorative materials
AIR-FLOW CLASSIC POWDER • The original solution for air polishing - Sodium Bicarbonate for superior stain removal
and polishing • 65 micron particle size is smaller than competitors for more comfortable treatments • Intended for supragingival use on the hard enamel surfaces • Available in two flavors!
AIR-FLOW CLASSIC COMFORT POWDER • A smaller particle Sodium Bicarbonate powder • 40 micron particle size increases patient comfort without sacrificing stain removal • Intended for supragingival use on the hard enamel surfaces
WHICH POWDER IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- AIR-FLOW® Air Polishing Solutions (HF-3473)
- Clinical Evidence for AIR-FLOW® Perio on Natural Teeth and Implants (HF-3430)
- Air-Flow Handy 3.0 Brochure (HF-3030)
- Hu-Friedy EMS Units (HF-3000)
- Tackling Biofilm with Air Polishing and Ultrasonics
- Conquering Biofilm in the Subgingival Battlefield
- Magical Minutes… The Efficiency of Air Polishing!
- Hu-Friedy and Electro Medical Systems Form Strategic Alliance
- Hu-Friedy Introduces Enhanced Device for Supra and Subgingival Biofilm Removal
- Magical Minutes Gained with Air Polishing by Karen Davis
- 10 USES OF AIR-FLOW THERAPY
- WHY POLISH FIRST? By Karen Davis
- WHY AIR-FLOW PERIO POWDER?
- Dental Products Report: How AIR-FLOW Simplifies Biofilm Management
1 Wenstrom JL, Dahlen G, Ramberg P. Subgingival debridement of periodontal pockets by air polishing in comparison with ultrasonic instrumentation during maintenance therapy. Journal of Clinical Periodontology 2011; 38:820-827. 2 Moene R, Decaillet F, Andersen E, Mombelli A. Subgingival plaque removal using a new air polishing device. Journal of Periodontology 2010; 81:79-88. From http://www.hu-friedy.com/magicalminutes