AIR-FLOW is easy to incorporate into your routine. In addition to polishing, AIR-FLOW will support your treatment plans for each and every patient-whether they are standard check-ups or more advanced perio or specialty cases.
Everyday uses on all your patients:
- Supragingival plaque & biofilm removal
- Shallow subgingival biofilm removal
- Site-specific biofilm removal
- Stain removal
- Teeth polishing
- Effective cleaning prior to caries detection,
fluoride application and bleaching
- Implant maintenance
- Orthodontic brackets
- Effective cleaning prior to bonding, sealants, and placement of restorations and ortho
- Gentle cleaning on restorations (including crowns and veneers)
|Multiple studies have
found that while hand instrumentation of
subgingival biofilm removal
in deep pockets can take between 30-64 seconds,
air polishing with glycine
powder has repeatedly
been found to take only
5 seconds per site 1,2
|Who doesn't love the "just cleaned" feeling after a
prophy appointment? AIR-FLOW not only cleans the plaque and stain patients can feel, but it ensures teeth are clean in the sulcus, as well.
|The AIR-FLOW system is
built for comfort - yours and
your patients'. Your patients
will love the gentler, faster treatment. As you know,
offices thrive on happy
patients - leading to higher
retention and more referrals.
|Not only does AIR-FLOW
allow clinicians to provide an
even higher level of patient care, but the time savings
creates the "magical minutes" that can be used on
providing additional services.
|Invest in the best for your patients and your office. AIR-FLOW has a "WOW" factor that clinicians will see and patients will feel when you bring this cutting edge technology into practice. Plus, several units feature award winning designs.|
A great introduction to AIR-FLOW Therapy, the handy 3.0 is a small, lightweight device that connects to your dental unit. Designed with a team of ergonomics experts, the slim handpiece is easy to grip and rotate, while the position of the powder chamber ensures an unrestricted view of the treatment area.
|AIR-FLOW handy 3.0||AIR-FLOW handy 3.0 PREMIUM||AIR-FLOW handy 3.0 PERIO|
|Supragingival (with Classic powders) & shallow
subgingival areas (with PERIO powder)
|Two-in-one functionality! Two handpiece attachments
(PLUS & PERIO) allow for both supragingival and
subgingival use with PERIO powder
|Site-specific subgingival areas
(with PERIO powder)
|AIR-FLOW Master®||AIR-FLOW Master Piezon®||AIR-FLOW® S1||AIR-FLOW® S2|
|• 2-in-1 device -features both
AIR-FLOW (supragingival) and
PERIO-FLOW (subgingival) therapies
• Two powder chambers to easily switch between Classic and PERIO powders
• Perfect for both stain removal and biofilm management without interruption
|All of the features of the AIR-FLOW
Master with added Piezon® technology
for ultrasonic scaling!
|• Removes supragingival dental plaque,
soft deposits and surface stains from
pits, grooves, interproximal spaces
and smooth surfaces of the teeth
• Easy control and adjustment of water
and air to suit patients' clinical needs
|All of the features of the AIR-FLOW S1 with added Piezon® technology for ultrasonic scaling!|
WHICH AIR-FLOW UNIT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
|Handy 3.0||Handy 3.0
AIR-FLOW PERIO POWDER • Made from Glycine - a non-essential, biocompatible amino acid • 25 micron particles provide gentle, comfortable treatment • Removes biofilm and light stain; ideal for subgingival biofilm, implant maintenance,
ortho brackets and restorative materials
AIR-FLOW CLASSIC POWDER • The original solution for air polishing - Sodium Bicarbonate for superior stain removal
and polishing • 65 micron particle size is smaller than competitors for more comfortable treatments • Intended for supragingival use on the hard enamel surfaces • Available in two flavors!
AIR-FLOW CLASSIC COMFORT POWDER • A smaller particle Sodium Bicarbonate powder • 40 micron particle size increases patient comfort without sacrificing stain removal • Intended for supragingival use on the hard enamel surfaces
WHICH POWDER IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- AIR-FLOW® Air Polishing Solutions (HF-3473)
- Clinical Evidence for AIR-FLOW® Perio on Natural Teeth and Implants (HF-3430)
- Air-Flow Handy 3.0 Brochure (HF-3030)
- Hu-Friedy EMS Units (HF-3000)
- Tackling Biofilm with Air Polishing and Ultrasonics
- Conquering Biofilm in the Subgingival Battlefield
- Magical Minutes… The Efficiency of Air Polishing!
- Hu-Friedy and Electro Medical Systems Form Strategic Alliance
- Hu-Friedy Introduces Enhanced Device for Supra and Subgingival Biofilm Removal
- Magical Minutes Gained with Air Polishing by Karen Davis
- 10 USES OF AIR-FLOW THERAPY
- WHY POLISH FIRST? By Karen Davis
- WHY AIR-FLOW PERIO POWDER?
- Dental Products Report: How AIR-FLOW Simplifies Biofilm Management
1 Wenstrom JL, Dahlen G, Ramberg P. Subgingival debridement of periodontal pockets by air polishing in comparison with ultrasonic instrumentation during maintenance therapy. Journal of Clinical Periodontology 2011; 38:820-827. 2 Moene R, Decaillet F, Andersen E, Mombelli A. Subgingival plaque removal using a new air polishing device. Journal of Periodontology 2010; 81:79-88. From http://www.hu-friedy.com/magicalminutes