YOUR ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING & NAVIGATING IMPLANTOLOGY PROCEDURES
Hu-Friedy’s Implant Fundamentals is a complete, three-series eBook focused on the life cycle of a dental implant. At the end of each learning opportunity, you may take a post-test to earn 1 CE credit upon successful completion.
PART 2: SURGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR IMPLANT PLACEMENT & PROSTHETIC SELECTION
In Part II of Implant Fundamentals, participants will learn different surgical techniques for implant site preparation and review considerations and importance of implant abutment options. Requirements and types of connection designs and abutment types will also covered.
Educational ObjectivesAt the conclusion of Part II, participants will be able to:
- Understand the use and benefit of surgical templates
- List and describe flap designs and flapless surgery techniques
- List and describe implant placement techniques
- Understand prosthetic selection and requirements for implant/abutment connections
- Know the differences between fixed cement and screw retained restorations
Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC. Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority, or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 6/1/2019 to 5/31/2022. Provider ID#218966.
Commercial Disclaimer: This educational program is made possible through the continued support of Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC. The instructor is a consultant and/or employee for Hu-Friedy and received compensation for the time involved in preparing and delivering this course.