Ultrasonic Cleaning Monitor, 50 PCS
Proper cleaning is the first step to effective instrument reprocessing; if debris is not removed, the instrument surface cannot be effectively sterilized. The Hu-Friedy Ultrasonic Cleaning Monitors are used for monitoring the efficiency of the cleaning process in ultrasonic cleaners. The monitor strips contain a test soil that mimics the presence of blood and tissue that may be found on an instrument after use. During the test the monitor strip is assessing multiple variables of the cleaning process including cavitation, time, temperature, and detergent. Full removal the test soil from the strip indicates an effective cleaning process. The test strips should be used in conjunction with the holder (IMS-1200H) on a daily or per load basis.How it works:
- Insert single use Cleaning Monitor strip into the holder
- Place holder with strip face up in equipment: - For ultrasonic cleaners: on top of instruments fully covered in solution - For washer-disinfectors: in a basket on a shelf of the washer
- Run cleaning cycle
- Review results of Cleaning Monitor to determine if adjustments to process are needed
- The test soil on the test strips is a non-toxic, synthetic soil that mimics the blood and tissue typically found on instruments after use.
- No actual blood components are contained in the test soil.
- Test/strip holder keeps the cleaning monitor in place in order to provide an accurate res ult. For the washer-disinfector cleaning monitor, the holder mimics a hinged instrument to measure the water impingement and removal of soil.
- Monitor strips are easy to use and easy to interpret.
- Cost effective in order to promote routine use and monitoring of the cleaning process.
|Ultrasonic Cleaning Monitor IFU||DOWNLOAD|
|Ultrasonic Cleaning Monitor Troubleshooting Chart||DOWNLOAD|
|Ultrasonic Cleaning Monitor Record||DOWNLOAD|
|Cleaning Monitors Sell Sheet||DOWNLOAD|
|Dental Advisor Research Report: Correlation of Hu-Frieddy Cleaning Monitors with Instrument Cleaning||DOWNLOAD|
|Instrument Reprocessing Guide||DOWNLOAD|
Cleaning dental instruments is the first and very critical step in processing them for reuse. If debris is not removed from instruments, the sterilization process will not be effective since the steam or chemical vapor in a heat sterilizer must contact the instrument surface.Mary Govoni
Product Quality Guarantee, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Except for products with their own warranties, Hu-Friedy instruments have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, and Hu-Friedy will, at its option, repair or replace any product that fails as a result of any such defect. Hu-Friedy guarantees against breakage, joint failure, and corrosion under normal use. Instruments that show expected wear under ordinary use are not considered to be defective. Instrument "lifetime" means the ordinary expected life, which varies by type of instrument. Please call Hu-Friedy Technical Services at 1-888-TEC-TECH (1-888-832-8324) with questions about the expected life of any specific instrument type. Modifying or retipping an instrument or failure to provide proper instrument care, including proper cleaning and maintenance, may void this warranty. Sharpening and repairing minor tip damage are considered routine maintenance with normal use, and are not covered by warranty.
Limitations on All Warranties
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERFORMANCE OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN MISUSED, TAMPERED WITH, MODIFIED, RETIPPED OR REFITTED IN ANY MANNER OR IS BEYOND ITS EXPECTED LIFE.
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, UNDER ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM (1) THE USE OF COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL GRADE WASHERS; (2) THE USE OF DENTAL AUTOMATED WASHER-DISINFECTORS WHERE MANUFACTURER'S PROCESSING GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED; (3) THE USE OF CLEANING SOLUTIONS, CHEMICALS AND/OR PROCEDURES THAT ARE CONTRARY TO HU-FRIEDY'S RECOMMENDATIONS; AND/OR (4) IMPROPER SET-UP AND/OR INSTALLATION OF ANY PRODUCT.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE LIMITED AS HEREIN-ABOVE STATED. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, DAMAGES FROM BREACH OF SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT, AT HU-FRIEDY'S SOLE OPTION. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF ANY APPLICABLE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.