Function and fashion combine to create Hu-Friedy’s IMS Infinity Series Cassettes. The innovative hole pattern and rail design significantly increase exposure to instruments during reprocessing, creating an optimal environment for cleaning and sterilization.
POINTS OF PERFORMANCE
- Ergonomic latch with positive locking mechanism is safe and easy-to-use, allows one-handed opening and visual confirmation if the cassette is locked / unlocked.
- Revolutionary new hole pattern design creates 30% additional open area for more access during cleaning and sterilization, and is compatible with current cleaning equipment, including automated washers.
- Innovative color-coded silicone rail system, available in 11 color options, significantly reduces instrument contact by up to 59%, allowing for more water flow while protecting the instruments during reprocessing.
- High quality, electropolished stainless steel protects against corrosion while providing a professional appearance.
- Smooth round corners and slotted edges increase drainage and reduce drying time.
- New beveled edge allows for a more ergonomic grasp.
The IMS Infinity Series Cassettes were selected as a finalist in the 2014 Medical Design Excellence Awards, the Medical Technology industry's premier design competition recognizing innovation in medical device design.