- IMS® cassettes are made of long-lasting, low-maintenance stainless steel. Soft, colored silicone rails securely hold instruments throughout the processing cycle. Available in over 100 different sizes, configurations and color options, and can be specialized to meet your needs. Learn more about how Hu-Friedy's Instrument Management System (IMS) can help your practice increase productivity, efficiency and profitability, while improving safety and compliance in your practice
- Infinity Series Cassettes provide the same outstanding benefits as Signature Series Cassettes, plus several new features, such as:
- an ergonomic latch design allowing for one-handed opening (on most designs) and visual confirmation if cassette is locked/unlocked
- an open hole pattern increasing access to instruments during cleaning and sterilization.
- innovative rail system which reduces instrument contact, and a new beveled edge for a more ergonomic grasp. *Infinity Series Cassettes may not be available in all global markets, please contact your Hu-Friedy representative for details. Click here to learn more about the Infinity Series Cassette.
|Insert, IMS Cassettes Instr. Processing||DOWNLOAD|
|IMS End User Brochure - with Infinity Cassettes||DOWNLOAD|
|Cleaning Equipment Capacity and Sterilizer Equipment Compatibility Lists||DOWNLOAD|
|Instrument Reprocessing Guide||DOWNLOAD|
IMS How Practices Make Perfect
Hu-friedy IMS instrument cassettes have made a major difference in my mobile practice of Dental Hygiene and my infection control practices. As a mobile dental hygiene business owner and infection control specialist, I have invested a lot into my instrument. These simple, durable devices are so easy to use and made a complex job become trouble-free.This product has been one of the greatest investments I have made into my practice. They simplify my life, save time and frustration. Every practice should be using this time and life saving device!Noel Brandon Kelsch, RDH
IMS cassettes are, in my opinion, the most important efficiency tool for each dental procedure. Handling one cassette, vs. all the individual instruments for each procedure saves so much time during set-up, clean-up and reprocessing. If dental practices want to enhance productivity and efficiency, they simply must implement and IMS cassette system.<br />The IMS products from Hu-Friedy offer dental teams the very best in quality, efficiency, safety and environmental responsibility. It's great to feel such confidence in these products and to know that my clients and seminar attendees will be happy with my recommendations.Mary Govoni, CDA, RDA, RDH, MBA
Product Quality Guarantee, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Except for products with their own warranties, Hu-Friedy instruments have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, and Hu-Friedy will, at its option, repair or replace any product that fails as a result of any such defect. Hu-Friedy guarantees against breakage, joint failure, and corrosion under normal use. Instruments that show expected wear under ordinary use are not considered to be defective. Instrument "lifetime" means the ordinary expected life, which varies by type of instrument. Please call Hu-Friedy Technical Services at 1-888-TEC-TECH (1-888-832-8324) with questions about the expected life of any specific instrument type. Modifying or retipping an instrument or failure to provide proper instrument care, including proper cleaning and maintenance, may void this warranty. Sharpening and repairing minor tip damage are considered routine maintenance with normal use, and are not covered by warranty.
Limitations on All Warranties
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERFORMANCE OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN MISUSED, TAMPERED WITH, MODIFIED, RETIPPED OR REFITTED IN ANY MANNER OR IS BEYOND ITS EXPECTED LIFE.
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, UNDER ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM (1) THE USE OF COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL GRADE WASHERS; (2) THE USE OF DENTAL AUTOMATED WASHER-DISINFECTORS WHERE MANUFACTURER'S PROCESSING GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED; (3) THE USE OF CLEANING SOLUTIONS, CHEMICALS AND/OR PROCEDURES THAT ARE CONTRARY TO HU-FRIEDY'S RECOMMENDATIONS; AND/OR (4) IMPROPER SET-UP AND/OR INSTALLATION OF ANY PRODUCT.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE LIMITED AS HEREIN-ABOVE STATED. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, DAMAGES FROM BREACH OF SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT, AT HU-FRIEDY'S SOLE OPTION. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF ANY APPLICABLE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.