Small Infinity Series 8 Instrument Cassette with Accessory Area
- IMS® cassettes are made of long-lasting, low-maintenance stainless steel. Soft, colored silicone rails securely hold instruments throughout the processing cycle. Available in over 100 different sizes, configurations and color options, and can be specialized to meet your needs. Learn more about how Hu-Friedy's Instrument Management System (IMS) can help your practice increase productivity, efficiency and profitability, while improving safety and compliance in your practice
- Infinity Series Cassettes provide the same outstanding benefits as Signature Series Cassettes, plus several new features, such as:
- an ergonomic latch design allowing for one-handed opening (on most designs) and visual confirmation if cassette is locked/unlocked
- an open hole pattern increasing access to instruments during cleaning and sterilization.
- innovative rail system which reduces instrument contact, and a new beveled edge for a more ergonomic grasp. *Infinity Series Cassettes may not be available in all global markets, please contact your Hu-Friedy representative for details.
|Insert, IMS Cassettes Instr. Processing||DOWNLOAD|
|IMS End User Brochure - with Infinity Cassettes||DOWNLOAD|
|IMS Selling Guide with Infinity Cassettes||DOWNLOAD|
|Cleaning Equipment Capacity and Sterilizer Equipment Compatibility Lists||DOWNLOAD|
|Instrument Reprocessing Guide||DOWNLOAD|
IMS How Practices Make Perfect
During the first week of working in my new office, my assistant and I observed that one major potential headache was averted...we know where every instrument in the office is located...all cassettes are complete in their set-up, wrapped, labeled and ready to go, the storage cabinet is clearly organized and labeled...no thinking, double guessing or searching is involved! We both noted, thank goodness we took time in advance to think through and organize this part of the office! I compare instrument organization to "spring cleaning" of one's closet. The end result is such that everything is cleaned, pressed, clearly visible, and easily found. All articles of clothing fit and are not in any state of dis-repair. While spring cleaning can be time consuming and a painstaking process, the outcome is such that you can grab any article of clothing and be on your way. It makes the whole morning routine streamlined and simplified. THIS is how I am feeling about my instruments with IMS--it is awesome!Dr. Marie Fluent, D.D.S.
The IMS cassette system significantly aids efficiency at chairside and during processing - it is also important for the protection of my staff and our delicate instruments. We've found longevity of expensive instruments is increased and handling time is decreased.Edward Pat Allen, D.D.S., PH.D.
Product Quality Guarantee, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Except for products with their own warranties, Hu-Friedy instruments have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, and Hu-Friedy will, at its option, repair or replace any product that fails as a result of any such defect. Hu-Friedy guarantees against breakage, joint failure, and corrosion under normal use. Instruments that show expected wear under ordinary use are not considered to be defective. Instrument "lifetime" means the ordinary expected life, which varies by type of instrument. Please call Hu-Friedy Technical Services at 1-888-TEC-TECH (1-888-832-8324) with questions about the expected life of any specific instrument type. Modifying or retipping an instrument or failure to provide proper instrument care, including proper cleaning and maintenance, may void this warranty. Sharpening and repairing minor tip damage are considered routine maintenance with normal use, and are not covered by warranty.
Limitations on All Warranties
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERFORMANCE OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN MISUSED, TAMPERED WITH, MODIFIED, RETIPPED OR REFITTED IN ANY MANNER OR IS BEYOND ITS EXPECTED LIFE.
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, UNDER ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM (1) THE USE OF COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL GRADE WASHERS; (2) THE USE OF DENTAL AUTOMATED WASHER-DISINFECTORS WHERE MANUFACTURER'S PROCESSING GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED; (3) THE USE OF CLEANING SOLUTIONS, CHEMICALS AND/OR PROCEDURES THAT ARE CONTRARY TO HU-FRIEDY'S RECOMMENDATIONS; AND/OR (4) IMPROPER SET-UP AND/OR INSTALLATION OF ANY PRODUCT.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE LIMITED AS HEREIN-ABOVE STATED. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, DAMAGES FROM BREACH OF SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT, AT HU-FRIEDY'S SOLE OPTION. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF ANY APPLICABLE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.