Standard Prophy Angle, Firm Cup
- Precision-manufactured internal-drive components deliver reliable, smooth performance
- Unique, premium cup with inner spiral design and smooth exterior for superior paste delivery, greater interproximal reach and less splatter
- Firm (sky blue) prophy cup helps meet clinician- and patient-specific requirements
- Proprietary, ergonomic grip for a light, secure grasp, greater rotational control and reduced hand fatigue
- Not made with natural rubber latex to address concerns over latex sensitivity
- Compatible with most common low-speed (Doriot-type) handpieces
- Individually wrapped for improved infection prevention
- Made in the USA
- Remove disposable prophy angle from unit package.
- Align the notch in disposable prophy angle with guide pin on handset.
- Tighten retention mechanism on low speed straight attachment to hold disposable prophy angle in place.
- DO NOT OPERATE ABOVE 3,000 RPM
- DESIGNED FOR SINGLE USE ONLY
- DISPOSE OF THIS DEVICE AFTER EACH PATIENT
|Clinicians Report Article DPA 2015 Best Product||DOWNLOAD|
|Hu-Friedy Catalog : Section D - Periodontal||DOWNLOAD|
|Disposable Prophy Angles - Questions & Answers||DOWNLOAD|
|Instrument Reprocessing Guide||DOWNLOAD|
Hu-Friedy Disposable Prophy Angles
I love Hu-Friedy’s contra angle disposable prophy angles because the 15 degree angle allowed me to access the hard to reach places better, especially the lingual of the lower anterior teeth. The rotation of the cup is smooth and the grip is comfortable. I would highly recommend these because of how well they work and the amazing contra angle!Stephanie Smith, RDH
Hu-Friedy's prophy angle was the perfect size. The prophylaxis cup and angle shape made my job so easy!Dawn Hanke RDH
Product Quality Guarantee, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Except for products with their own warranties, Hu-Friedy instruments have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, and Hu-Friedy will, at its option, repair or replace any product that fails as a result of any such defect. Hu-Friedy guarantees against breakage, joint failure, and corrosion under normal use. Instruments that show expected wear under ordinary use are not considered to be defective. Instrument "lifetime" means the ordinary expected life, which varies by type of instrument. Please call Hu-Friedy Technical Services at 1-888-TEC-TECH (1-888-832-8324) with questions about the expected life of any specific instrument type. Modifying or retipping an instrument or failure to provide proper instrument care, including proper cleaning and maintenance, may void this warranty. Sharpening and repairing minor tip damage are considered routine maintenance with normal use, and are not covered by warranty.
Limitations on All Warranties
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERFORMANCE OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN MISUSED, TAMPERED WITH, MODIFIED, RETIPPED OR REFITTED IN ANY MANNER OR IS BEYOND ITS EXPECTED LIFE.
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, UNDER ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM (1) THE USE OF COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL GRADE WASHERS; (2) THE USE OF DENTAL AUTOMATED WASHER-DISINFECTORS WHERE MANUFACTURER'S PROCESSING GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED; (3) THE USE OF CLEANING SOLUTIONS, CHEMICALS AND/OR PROCEDURES THAT ARE CONTRARY TO HU-FRIEDY'S RECOMMENDATIONS; AND/OR (4) IMPROPER SET-UP AND/OR INSTALLATION OF ANY PRODUCT.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE LIMITED AS HEREIN-ABOVE STATED. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, DAMAGES FROM BREACH OF SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT, AT HU-FRIEDY'S SOLE OPTION. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF ANY APPLICABLE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.