- Smooth circuitry and adjustable water flow allow for a better patient experience
- Convenient memory feature allows for faster set-up time between patients
- Stand alone, large capacity (350 or 500mL) irrigation supply allows for increased portability and use of medicaments. Switch to city water with the touch of a button.
- Modular plug and play design provides convenient serviceability of unit and eliminates the cost and inconvenience associated with sending the unit out for repair.
- The smooth surface simplifies infection control procedures and minimizes the risk of cross contamination.
- Fiber-optic illumination reduces eye strain and enhances visibility.
- The large diameter ergonomic handpiece relaxes hand grasp for accuracy and control, eliminates pressure points and improves tactile sense.
- The lightweight handle reduces muscle strain and hand fatigue, enhancing clinician comfort.
|Hu-Friedy Catalog : Ultrasonic Scaling||DOWNLOAD|
|Hygiene Catalog Section D - Ultrasonic Scaling||DOWNLOAD|
|Balance of Power Scaling Guide||DOWNLOAD|
|Symmetry 4000 Sell Sheet||DOWNLOAD|
|Sporecheck Usage Guide||DOWNLOAD|
|IMS-329 Enzymax Brochure||DOWNLOAD|
|Instrument Reprocessing Guide||DOWNLOAD|
Setting Up the Symmetry IQ 4000
Symmetry IQ 4000 Memory Function
Symmetry IQ 4000 Power Setting Guide
I have been practicing hygiene for ten years and I find the Symmetry IQ far superior to my old unit. I have many patients tell me that it is quieter and gentler. I love having a light to help me see better and make fine scaling easier. I will never go back to the other ultrasonic brands I used in the beginning.Whitney McDaniel, RDH
Since we switched to a Hu-Friedy ultrasonic scaler, our patients tell us that their teeth feel cleaner, they're more comfortable and their appointments even seem shorter. Plus, all three hygienists in my office feel less muscle strain while scaling. We recommend Hu-Friedy ultrasonics for any practice looking to improve clinician and patient comfort, as well as office efficiency.Karen Smith, RDH
Hu-Friedy products and instruments allow dental professionals to perform at a higher level and be their best, giving patients reason to return.Lana Crawford, RDH, BS
Product Quality Guarantee, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Except for products with their own warranties, Hu-Friedy instruments have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, and Hu-Friedy will, at its option, repair or replace any product that fails as a result of any such defect. Hu-Friedy guarantees against breakage, joint failure, and corrosion under normal use. Instruments that show expected wear under ordinary use are not considered to be defective. Instrument "lifetime" means the ordinary expected life, which varies by type of instrument. Please call Hu-Friedy Technical Services at 1-888-TEC-TECH (1-888-832-8324) with questions about the expected life of any specific instrument type. Modifying or retipping an instrument or failure to provide proper instrument care, including proper cleaning and maintenance, may void this warranty. Sharpening and repairing minor tip damage are considered routine maintenance with normal use, and are not covered by warranty.
Limitations on All Warranties
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERFORMANCE OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN MISUSED, TAMPERED WITH, MODIFIED, RETIPPED OR REFITTED IN ANY MANNER OR IS BEYOND ITS EXPECTED LIFE.
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, UNDER ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM (1) THE USE OF COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL GRADE WASHERS; (2) THE USE OF DENTAL AUTOMATED WASHER-DISINFECTORS WHERE MANUFACTURER'S PROCESSING GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED; (3) THE USE OF CLEANING SOLUTIONS, CHEMICALS AND/OR PROCEDURES THAT ARE CONTRARY TO HU-FRIEDY'S RECOMMENDATIONS; AND/OR (4) IMPROPER SET-UP AND/OR INSTALLATION OF ANY PRODUCT.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE LIMITED AS HEREIN-ABOVE STATED. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, DAMAGES FROM BREACH OF SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT, AT HU-FRIEDY'S SOLE OPTION. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF ANY APPLICABLE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.