- Distinctive Black Finish
- Enhanced contrast between instrument, tooth structure and composite material. The black finish will not flake or discolor the restoration.
- Unique Smooth, Large, Lightweight Handle Design
- Easy clean-up, maximum comfort, reduced hand fatigue and an increased level of control.*
- Quality Craftsmanship & Variety of Designs
- Satin Steel XTS instruments offer unsurpassed performance and an extensive assortment of designs for all composite placement needs.
- Source: Gerwatowski, L.J., McFall, D.B., Stach, D.: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome; Risk Factors and Preventive Strategies for the Dental Hygienist. Journal of Dental Hygiene, February 1992.
|Hu-Friedy Catalog : Section G - Restorative||DOWNLOAD|
|Instrument Reprocessing Guide||DOWNLOAD|
Product Quality Guarantee, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Except for products with their own warranties, Hu-Friedy instruments have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, and Hu-Friedy will, at its option, repair or replace any product that fails as a result of any such defect. Hu-Friedy guarantees against breakage, joint failure, and corrosion under normal use. Instruments that show expected wear under ordinary use are not considered to be defective. Instrument "lifetime" means the ordinary expected life, which varies by type of instrument. Please call Hu-Friedy Technical Services at 1-888-TEC-TECH (1-888-832-8324) with questions about the expected life of any specific instrument type. Modifying or retipping an instrument or failure to provide proper instrument care, including proper cleaning and maintenance, may void this warranty. Sharpening and repairing minor tip damage are considered routine maintenance with normal use, and are not covered by warranty.
Limitations on All Warranties
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERFORMANCE OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN MISUSED, TAMPERED WITH, MODIFIED, RETIPPED OR REFITTED IN ANY MANNER OR IS BEYOND ITS EXPECTED LIFE.
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, UNDER ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM (1) THE USE OF COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL GRADE WASHERS; (2) THE USE OF DENTAL AUTOMATED WASHER-DISINFECTORS WHERE MANUFACTURER'S PROCESSING GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED; (3) THE USE OF CLEANING SOLUTIONS, CHEMICALS AND/OR PROCEDURES THAT ARE CONTRARY TO HU-FRIEDY'S RECOMMENDATIONS; AND/OR (4) IMPROPER SET-UP AND/OR INSTALLATION OF ANY PRODUCT.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE LIMITED AS HEREIN-ABOVE STATED. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, DAMAGES FROM BREACH OF SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT, AT HU-FRIEDY'S SOLE OPTION. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF ANY APPLICABLE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.