About Apical Forceps
Hu-Friedy’s forged Apical Forceps feature thin, anatomical tapered beaks and longitudinal serrations to penetrate the surrounding bone and firmly grasp the root and crown structure with multiple points of contact, reducing the chance of crushing or fracturing the crown. This design helps clinicians preserve the bone and reduce the risk of root and buccal plate fractures, enhancing clinical outcomes.
Features and benefits
- Enhanced beak geometries for optimal access and engagement
- Laser marked hinge for greater visibility when bagged for sterilization
- Matte finish for enhanced contrast and reduced light reflection
- Unique hole design reduces weight of the forceps, providing increased comfort and control
- Meticulously crafted from the finest surgical grade stainless steel