Atlas Extraction Forceps Collection
Atlas forceps, which are engineered with an internal spring hinge, provides performance, comfort and control while reducing manipulation of the forceps at the surgical site.
Features and Benefits
- Internal springs
- Utilizing an internal spring hinge, Atlas forceps remain in in the open position reducing manipulation during surgery, increasing efficiency, comfort and control.
- Apical designs
- Provide a firm, secure grasp of the crown and root reducing the risk of buccal plate fracture and aiding in a more atraumatic extraction.
- Thin, sharp tapered beaks
- For ease in penetrating the PDL and apical progression*, Atlas* forceps feature apical beaks that detach the PDL, sever ligaments and reduce trauma at the surgical site. By severing the PDL, teeth become loose and are easily extracted from the osteotomy.
- Laser marked hinges
- Aid in visibility during cleaning and sterilization, reducing the need to open sterilized pouches to identify forceps.