Instrument management may seem like a small step, but it can have a big impact. Keeping instruments organized and managing them properly improves many aspects of your practice, including:
- Better Safety against sharps injuries, which can cost up to $3000 per incident.
- More Efficient with streamlined reprocessing that saves 5-10 minutes per procedure
- More Organized steri-center with more space to perform critical functions
- Protect Instruments during reprocessing to eliminate chance of damage
- Return On Investment with more time to sell additional services and add new patients
Complete this form to learn more how dental practices have improved with the Instrument Management System (IMS®) by Hu-Friedy.