WHAT IS AN INSTRUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS)?
Hu-Friedy’s IMS is an integrated office Instrument Management System designed to keep instruments organized and intact from cleaning to chairside. It eliminates instrument scrubbing and sorting, protects against breakage, and reduces the risk of injury.
With an IMS, a dental practice can:
- Save 5 to 10 minutes per procedure
- Take on larger revenue generating procedures
- Provide extended patient care such as consultations
- Schedule follow-up appointments
- Catch up on annual education requirements
- Improve the patient’s experience
- Increase staff morale