THE SUTURE DESIGNED FOR DENTISTS
Hu-Friedy sutures are designed specifically for dental, ensuring efficient and reliable soft tissue closure. Featuring a wide variety of suture materials and needle sizes with optimal sharpness, you will find the perfect suture for a variety of procedures that stays sharp pass after pass.
THE PERMA SHARP DIFFERENCE
- 300 Series Stainless Steel, the ideal alloy for dental suture needles, ensures a strong sharp needles pass after pass
- Manufactured from a stronger alloy composition, increasing ductile strength if the needle does not bend, it is less likely to break when reshaping
- Finer point geometry for smooth tissue penetration
- Laser-drilled needs for reduced tissue disruption
KEY OPINION LEADER - DR. ALLEN
I prefer Hu-Friedy 6-0 polypropylene suture with a C-17 needle for my soft tissue grafting procedures as well as for flap closure due to the precision of the needle size and sharpness. This needle has sufficient length to easily pass under the papillae and through embrasure spaces. The needle’s small diameter, smaller than needles on other 6-0 suture products, penetrates tissue more easily and with less damage to the delicate tissue. The monofilament suture is hydrophobic, repels contamination and leaves no marks or creases on tissue margins. It is particularly indicated for microsurgical procedures.
KEY OPINION LEADER - DR. SUZUKI
I can always count on Hu-Friedy sutures to be of the highest quality and value. Regardless of the suture material used (chromic gut, PGA or silk), I can count on both the quality of the needle and suture material. Packaging and labeling are also user friendly since the operating theater requires simplicity and accuracy. Once again, my appreciation to Hu-Friedy.
- PERMA SHARP SUTURE BROCHURE
- ALLEN/JOHNSON SUTURE REMOVAL KIT
- EXTRACTION SOLUTIONS
- DR. ALLEN KIT
- DR. SUZUKI KIT
- IMPLANTOLOGY EBOOK
- CE Webinar: Dr. Silverstein/Sutures
- Allen/Johnston Suture Removal Kit
- The Silverstein Flap and Suture Closure Kit
- Atraumair Forceps
- Extraction Solutions
- Black Line Implantology